Прочее > Флуд

Цитаты форума

<< < (60/62) > >>

I. G.:

--- Quote from: Владимир on 24 November 2022, 16:04:50 ---Я бы согласился нанести лёгкие травмы некоторым, заплатив €50 в кач. компенсации  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Главное, чтобы не дали сдачи.  ;)

Владимир:

--- Quote from: I. G. on 24 November 2022, 16:32:05 ---Главное, чтобы не дали сдачи.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Если сдача, то пусть сами €50 дают  :yes:

Euskaldun:

--- Quote from: I. G. on 24 November 2022, 16:32:05 ---Главное, чтобы не дали сдачи.  ;)

--- End quote ---
вас раздражают мелкие монетки? ;D

2Easy:
Нашёл инфу по пресловутому "Max Drexler":

--- Quote ---Max Drexler is a multimedia visual artist whose work deals with memory, more specifically how memory is consciously altered with time and circumstance. Whether it be one's own reminiscences or a commonly understood feeling of sentiment toward specific images, the themes of escapism and imagination are at the forefront of his work. Max was born and grew up in northern Illinois, experiencing a suburban lifestyle of open uniformity, as he calls it. The tension between the past and the future, and the assortment of youth that occupy our post-post-modern landscapes, reveal themselves in his distant yet personal work – and in the blissful appreciation of one’s curiosities and desires.

Based in Brooklyn, New York, and Highland Park, Illinois.

b. 2002
--- End quote ---
https://www.max-drexler.com/about

Только он не немец, а американец, живёт не в Карлсрухе, а в Бруклине, и трахал не Гобино, а свою жену.

pitonenko:

--- Quote from: Владимир on 24 November 2022, 16:04:50 ---Я бы согласился нанести лёгкие травмы некоторым, заплатив €50 в кач. компенсации  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Неспортивно же.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version